Students Interested in Competing:
Time to shine! It's highly recommended (though not required) that you attend the "Startup Workshops" in the preceding weeks to discover more about the entrepreneurial process & journey, learn the "lean startup" method, and meet like-minded students/future team members. More information on the startup workshops can be found here.
Applications are due at 11:59pm on Sunday, October 29th & will be submitted via the Fast Pitch Canvas page. The application will consist of: (1) a 2-3 page executive summary or 10-15 page slide deck, AND (2) a video not to exceed 1 minute (uploaded to YouTube).
1) The competition is open to ALL current CSUN students.
2) Individual students or teams may enter the competition.
3) Non-CSUN student team members are allowed, but only CSUN students can pitch.
4) The competition is intended for CSUN student-created, -managed and -owned ventures.
5) Businesses currently earning > $15K in annual revenue are not eligible.
6) Businesses that have already raised > $50K in funding are not eligible.
7) Both for-profit and non-profit concepts are eligible; however, the idea must address sources of revenue.
8) An individual may only be a member of one team.
9) 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners from past Fast Pitch or Bull Ring competitions are not eligible